Directly copying data from RStudio to MS Excel

Directly copying data from RStudio to MS Excel

clinical
Dear Experts,
I am trying to copy data tables from RStudio to MS Excel. In Macbook, its
working effortlessly. I can just press CMD+A, copy and directly paste onto
excel sheet. All text, table and format are preserved. However, its not
working on Windows 10 MS Office 365 Excel.
First, simple paste option doesn't paste anything. If I try to do paste
special --> text/html, it pasts all data in a single long column. I don't
remember what I did differently on Mac that it worked there. I am looking
for your wise words on this issue please.
Thanks.

Re: Directly copying data from RStudio to MS Excel

Jeff Newmiller
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Directly copying data from RStudio to MS Excel

Erich Subscriptions