Error Object Not Found

Court
Hello,

I am having difficulty with a command.  An error message pops up saying: Error: object 'RWGJ.wload' not found.  I have installed the packages needed to run the analysis, and have saved them to my working directory.

Re: Error Object Not Found

Uwe Ligges-3

On 08.06.2013 21:35, Court wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having difficulty with a command.  An error message pops up saying:
> Error: object 'RWGJ.wload' not found.  I have installed the packages needed
> to run the analysis, and have saved them to my working directory.

And have you actually loaded them?

Uwe Ligges

Re: Error Object Not Found

Court
Hi,

I think that they are loaded.  Here is the response that I get:

 package ‘foreign’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

Re: Error Object Not Found

Rui Barradas
Hello,

Please quote context.
The message you get means that package foreign is installed on your
computer, you need to load it in the R session:

library(foreign)

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas