Error: package 'stats' could not be loaded

Error: package 'stats' could not be loaded

Carlos Weiss
I'm getting an error when using R for the first time. It's a web service
written in C#, .NET 4.5, IIS 10.0 running on Windows Server 2019. The file
called "stats.dll" (which was a result of installing R 3.1.1) is within the
scope of the path variables for all users.

Could anyone tell me if this is a configuration error, or it has to do with
the Windows Server version (it runs in Windows Server 2012 with the same
configuration (I think!)), without looking further into the C# code?

Thanks

Server Error in '/' Application.
------------------------------

*Error: package 'stats' could not be loaded**Description: *An unhandled
exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please
review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it
originated in the code.

*Exception Details: *RDotNet.EvaluationException: Error: package 'stats'
could not be loaded

*Source Error:*

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current
web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception
can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
*Stack Trace:*

Path variables include the R lib folder.

Re: Error: package 'stats' could not be loaded

David Winsemius
I’m having difficulty understanding why you installed R v 3.1.1. That’s five major versions ago.

David

Sent from my iPhone