Error result is empty in: dredge from MuMIn

EAF

Error result is empty in: dredge from MuMIn

EAF

Dear all

I am modelling a couple of binomial factor. I diid not have problems for one of them. But with the second, dredge  send me this error:

Error in dredge(Modelo2, rank = "AICc", REML = F, trace = T) : result is empty

#Modelo2
Modelo2<-  glmer(si/totaledad~ trap*srat+zona+capt+(1|año),nAGQ=0,weights=totaledad, data= tabla,family =binomial)

This is de model:

I have not found anything similar on the web... Somebody has any idea?

Thank you so much!

Regards

Eneko

Re: Error result is empty in: dredge from MuMIn

Sonia
Hi Eneko,

I have now the same problem as you had. In my case Im running Gaussian linear mixed models and after a while, I get the same error: Error in dredge(lmm1, rank = "AICc", REML = F, trace = T) : result is empty.

Additionally, I get warnings like: "missing values in object (model 2095103 skipped)"

Could you solve this in the end? If so, could please share how?

Many thanks in advance!!

Sonia