FUNCTION ctree

CHIRIBOGA Xavier
Dear all,

I am using Rstudio. What to do when you get this message?

Error in plot(ctree(Surv(hours, state) ~ soil + volatile, data = data)) :
  could not find function "ctree"

Thank you,

Xavier

Re: FUNCTION ctree

Sarah Goslee
Probably load the package that ctree() comes from, possibly party.

library(party)

The code you're looking at should tell you.

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org

Re: FUNCTION ctree

Erich Neuwirth
If you do
??ctree
and the package partykit is installed, you will see that this function is defined in this package.
So, you should run
library(partykit)
before running your function call

If partykit is not installed, you need to install it.

> On Mar 10, 2016, at 15:58, CHIRIBOGA Xavier <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>

> I am using Rstudio. What to do when you get this message?
>
> Error in plot(ctree(Surv(hours, state) ~ soil + volatile, data = data)) :
>  could not find function "ctree"
>
> Thank you,
>

> Xavier

Re: FUNCTION ctree

Achim Zeileis-4
Thanks to Erich and Sarah for the clarifications. For those wondering
whether ctree() from "party" or from "partykit" should be used: the latter
is the newer and improved implementation.