FW: New package apex 1.0.0 released on CRAN

FW: New package apex 1.0.0 released on CRAN

Jombart, Thibaut J X

Dear all,

(apologies for multiple posting)

On behalf of the apex development team (E. Paradis, K. Schliep, Z. Kamvar, R. Harris and myself), I am happy to announce that apex has been released on CRAN:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/apex/index.html

This package provides tools for reading, storing, handling and analysing genetic sequences from multiple genes, and is compatible with both ape and phangorn.

For more information on apex, questions, requests, or to join us, check our github project at:
https://github.com/thibautjombart/apex

Best regards
Thibaut

==============================
Dr Thibaut Jombart
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - School of Public Health
Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK
Tel. : 0044 (0)20 7594 3658
http://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
http://sites.google.com/site/therepiproject/
http://adegenet.r-forge.r-project.org/
Twitter: @thibautjombart

Re: FW: New package apex 1.0.0 released on CRAN

Bert Gunter
This sounds more appropriate for Bioconductor, if you haven't already
submitted/announced it there.

Cheers,
Bert

On Thursday, April 16, 2015, Jombart, Thibaut <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> (apologies for multiple posting)
>
> On behalf of the apex development team (E. Paradis, K. Schliep, Z. Kamvar,
> R. Harris and myself), I am happy to announce that apex has been released
> on CRAN:
> http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/apex/index.html
>
> This package provides tools for reading, storing, handling and analysing
> genetic sequences from multiple genes, and is compatible with both ape and
> phangorn.
>
> For more information on apex, questions, requests, or to join us, check
> our github project at:
> https://github.com/thibautjombart/apex
>
> Best regards
> Thibaut
>
> ==============================
> Dr Thibaut Jombart
> MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
> Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
> Imperial College - School of Public Health
> Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK
> Tel. : 0044 (0)20 7594 3658
> thibautjombart <http://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/>
> therepiproject <http://sites.google.com/site/therepiproject/>
> http://adegenet.r-forge.r-project.org/
> Twitter: @thibautjombart

Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics
(650) 467-7374

"Data is not information. Information is not knowledge. And knowledge is
certainly not wisdom."
Clifford Stoll