Fine-Grey test

mariano berro
My name is Mariano Berro. I am a hematologist from Argentina.
I usually use R for most of my statistical analysis, but I cannot find the way of performing the Fine-Grey analysis with categorical variables (more than two options, example: type of donors tipically sibling, unrelated and haploidentical).
If there is a way of doing this with R, it will be very helpful.
Regards
Mariano Berro

Enviado desde Correo<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10

Re: Fine-Grey test

Rasmus Liland-3
Dear Mariano,

On 2020-07-27 16:00 +0000, mariano berro wrote:

> My name is Mariano Berro. I am a
> hematologist from Argentina.
> I usually use R for most of my
> statistical analysis, but I cannot
> find the way of performing the
> Fine-Grey analysis with categorical
> variables (more than two options,
> example: type of donors tipically
> haploidentical).
> If there is a way of doing this with
> R, it will be very helpful.
A function survival::finegray[1] exists,
perhaps it's what you're looking for?

Best,
Rasmus

[1] https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/survival/versions/2.41-2/topics/finegray