From summary function to formula

LordSword
Hi there!

I need to generate a final general linear model from a set of coefficients of the variables within the summary function.
When I have the summary-function, HOW do I create a final model (response variable = bla bla bla)?

LordSword

Re: From summary function to formula

Bert Gunter
?predict.xxx

where xxx is either lm or glm, as I don't know what you mean by
"general linear model." I also don't know what you mean by "summary
function" but have assumed it's "fitted model."

You need to read ?lm (or ?glm) carefully, and also follow some of the
links therein.

-- Bert

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 7:32 AM, LordSword <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I need to generate a final general linear model from a set of coefficients
> of the variables within the summary function.
> When I have the summary-function, HOW do I create a final model (response
> variable = bla bla bla)?
>
> LordSword

Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics

Internal Contact Info: