Fwd: An application for a master's student in statistics

Fwd: An application for a master's student in statistics

Arlington Llerena Martinez
Profesor Simon N. Wood

As a student from the Masters on statistics at Nacional University I am
writing to you to ask for some information due to knowledge on the field I
am working on
I wonder if you are so kind as to help out with the mathematical and
stadistical details as well as information about the funtion  "predict.gam
{mgcv}" which is part of the packet "  mgcv" from the software R.

I really appreciate both the interest and time you can give to my request.
Your faithfully

Arlington Zahìr Llerena

Bogota, Colombia

--
*
*

"El alma se nutre a través del silencio,

el estudio, el consumo justo, el contacto con la naturaleza

y el conocimiento de uno mismo"

Alberto D. Fraila Oliver

Arlington Zahìr Llerena...!!!*

--