Fwd: Create new polygon from a polygon

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fwd: Create new polygon from a polygon

javad bayat
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: javad bayat <[hidden email]>
Date: Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Subject: Create new polygon from a polygon
To: <[hidden email]>


Dear all;
I have a polygon and I want to divide it into 2 new polygons. The first one
must be 54 percent of the initial polygon area and the remaining area (46
percent of the area) for the second polygon. Is there any way to do this?

"
library(rgdal)
S_P = readOGR(".","Polygon")
proj4string(S_P) <- CRS("+proj=utm +zone=39 +datum=WGS84")

"
Sincerely

--
Best Regards
Javad Bayat
M.Sc. Environment Engineering
Alternative Mail: [hidden email]


--
Best Regards
Javad Bayat
M.Sc. Environment Engineering
Alternative Mail: [hidden email]

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fwd: Create new polygon from a polygon

Greg Minshall
Javad,

you might think of asking in the r-sig-geo e-mail list?
: [hidden email]

cheers.

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.