GAM

R help mailing list-2
Hi,
I’m currently using R studio to analyse data - I have 3 data sets consisting of months beginning in 02/2005-02/2020 with numbers of internet searches for 3 different countries. I have used a GAM to analyse this data and see if there are any significant differences or trends, but I am unsure a) if this is the correct method and b) how to interpret the results. If anyone could help with this it would be much appreciated

Thanks