GAMLSS Question

YAddo
Dear All:

I have succeeded in fitting a GAMLSS.dist model to growth data I am working with it.

My aim is to create a matrix of  predicted percentiles and the corresponding  the fitted model's sigma mu nu by agebins.

Q:
How do it generate these parameters as in L M S per Cole and Green 1992?

Here are my working codes.

  Name of fitted model is gamlssfit

> Agebin<-seq(6,36,6)
>centmatx <-centiles.pred(gamlssfit,xname="agemos",xvalues=Agebin,cent=c(10,25,50,75,90))

Although I got matrix of the percentiles by agebins, I want to obtain the L M S/sigma mu nu corresponding to the same agebins.

Any help here will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Y Addo

Re: GAMLSS Question

"Dénes TÓTH"

Hi,

predictAll should do what you want. See ?predict.gamlss.

HTH,
  Denes