GOstats: get genes for corresponding enriched GO term

GOstats: get genes for corresponding enriched GO term

Lan Sky
Hi,

I used GOstats to perform enrichment test on a set of genes (20).
There are 7 GO terms with pvalue less than cuttoff and therefore shown in
the result table.

How can I get the information that which gene in the input gene set belong
to which GO term of these enriched GO terms?

Thanks for any comments.

best,
Tim

Re: GOstats: get genes for corresponding enriched GO term

arun kirshna
Hello,

I guess this should be posted in the bioconductor mailing list to get better response.  I never used Gostats before, but I think BINGO and DAVID are very good in giving these information. I would choose BINGO plugin in cytoscape installed.  But, you may have specific reasons to use Gostats.

A.K.