Generate two bell curves

phantastic
How do I generate two bell curves, both with the same mean but different standard deviations? I used to have a script for it but I lost it.

Thanks.

Re: Generate two bell curves

Peter Dalgaard-2

On Oct 26, 2012, at 03:17 , phantastic wrote:

> How do I generate two bell curves, both with the same mean but different
> standard deviations? I used to have a script for it but I lost it.
>
> Thanks.

curve(...., from=..., to=...)
curve(...., add=TRUE)

If you plot the tallest one first, you won't need to diddle the ylim setting.

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501