Getting forcasting equation from nnet results

Getting forcasting equation from nnet results

juliacel

I'm trying to build forecasting equation from weights of 2-2-1 neural net.
Running the nnet function gives me a vecto of 9 weights, but I don't know how
to build the equation form these values.
Can anyone advice? Or at least tell me where the nnet output is described in
details (the manual only gives a brief description).

Thanks.

Re: Getting forcasting equation from nnet results

Henric Nilsson
[hidden email] wrote:
> I'm trying to build forecasting equation from weights of 2-2-1 neural net.
> Running the nnet function gives me a vecto of 9 weights, but I don't know how
> to build the equation form these values.
> Can anyone advice? Or at least tell me where the nnet output is described in
> details (the manual only gives a brief description).

Please take a look at the help page of `nnet'. The two books listed
under the `References:' section does an excellent job of describing
`nnet' (and lots more).

HTH,
Henric