Grid pmax Unusual Result In Alpha Version

Grid pmax Unusual Result In Alpha Version

Dario Strbenac-2
Hello,

I find that the width of a plot is zero when three grobs are input but is as expected when any subset of two of the three grobs are used.

Re: Grid pmax Unusual Result In Alpha Version

Dario Strbenac-2
Sorry, I was dragging the laptop's cursor towards the Discard button but it activated on Send instead. Please ignore or delete from mailing archive.