Help

R help mailing list-2
Hi,my name is; William, a graduate student in the Department of EconomicsState University of New York(SUNY),at Albany.I'm using R-3.6,1 and Rstudio on Window, however, i've problems installing packageslike:gEcon,BMR on R. I've used:install.packages("gEcon") and  install.packages(type=gEcon,"source"),it didn't help.
Can any one help?ThanksWilliam

Re: Help

David Winsemius

> On Aug 10, 2019, at 6:01 PM, tanyi_cm2000--- via R-help <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,my name is; William, a graduate student in the Department of EconomicsState University of New York(SUNY),at Albany.I'm using R-3.6,1 and Rstudio on Window, however, i've problems installing packageslike:gEcon,BMR on R. I've used:install.packages("gEcon") and  install.packages(type=gEcon,"source"),it didn't help.

You are not telling us what actually happened. Did you get an error? If so, you should cut-and-paste it into you email message.

That said, I'm not seeing that package in the current list of CRAN packages:

> "gEcon" %in% available.packages()[,"Package"]
[1] FALSE

Unlike a package I know to be available:

> "survival" %in% available.packages()[,"Package"]
[1] TRUE

The full list is here:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/available_packages_by_name.html

> Can any one help?ThanksWilliam
>
> [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

This is a plain-text mailing list.

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA

Re: Help

Rui Barradas

This seems to be the site you want, not CRAN.

http://gecon.r-forge.r-project.org/

And please no HTML, post in plain text.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas