Help

R help mailing list-2
Hello,

I' have just tried to submit a package to CRAN which has a Bioconductor
dependency. I import "GeneticsPed" in my package but
 when installing it, have this error:

ERROR: dependency 'GeneticsPed' is not available for package 'LRQMM'
        * removing 'C:/Users/.../LRQMM'.

or this check:
https://cran.um.ac.ir/web/checks/check_results_LRQMM.html

I tried "biocViews " in description file with empty form, but not been
succeed.

How can i solving this problem?

Thanks,

Sayyed Reza Alavian

Re: Help

Jeff Newmiller
Wrong mailing list. Read the Posting Guide. And use plain-text format to avoid us seeing something different than you intended.