Help with ldBands(Hmisc)

Lakshminarayanan, Mani
Hello My Fellow Users,

Under the details it is given that the ld98 executable should be in a subdirectory that is in the system.  Should ld98.exe be included under Hmisc (where it is stored) or under the lib subdirectory within Hmisc?  I am getting the following error message: Error in (head + 1):length(w) : NA/NaN argument.  Does this mean that I didn't store the ld98.exe in the right place or something else?  Please help.

Mani

Re: Help with ldBands(Hmisc)

Frank Harrell
Lakshminarayanan, Mani wrote:
> Hello My Fellow Users,
>
> Under the details it is given that the ld98 executable should be in a subdirectory that is in the system.  Should ld98.exe be included under Hmisc (where it is stored) or under the lib subdirectory within Hmisc?  I am getting the following error message: Error in (head + 1):length(w) : NA/NaN argument.  Does this mean that I didn't store the ld98.exe in the right place or something else?  Please help.

I doubt it - I think you would get a more severe error.  Usually exe
files are not in the same directory as a package but they can be.  In
linux I put such executables in /usr/local/bin - see what is the analogy
for Windows.  Wherever you put it make sure it's in the system PATH.

Frank

> Mani

Frank E Harrell Jr   Professor and Chair           School of Medicine

Frank Harrell