High standard error

danielepippo
Hi to everyone,

     if the estimate of the parameter results in 0.196 and his standard error is 0.426, can I say that this parameter is not significant for the model?

Thank you very much

Pippo

Re: High standard error

John Kane-2
Sure why not?

You do realize, do you not that no one has the slightest idea of what you are doing?

> error is 0.426, can I say that this parameter is not
> significant for the
> model?
>

> Thank you very much
>
> Pippo

Re: High standard error

superduperfly
Significant or not you should look at the p-value of your coefficient estimation. If your prob. is significantly diff. from zero, you start to interpret your coefficient from there.

Might help to look up Std.Err definition, its is some what similar to the standard deviation. Good luck.