How to arrange the GUI's in window in tcltk package???

How to arrange the GUI's in window in tcltk package???

Punitha-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to arrange the GUI's in window in tcltk package???

steven mosher
1. get programming grapgical user interfaces in R. lawrence and verzani.

2. if you used gwidgets on gtk i could tell you exactly what to do.

3. with the toolkit youve selected i think tlpack controls the way children
are placed in a container. default is top to bottom

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to arrange the GUI's in window in tcltk package???

jverzaniNWBKZ
punitha <punitha.c87 <at> wipro.com> writes:

> Thank you steven,
>
> tkpack is helping me in arranging the components in container.
>
> and yes, i went through gwidgets package, i found it also good to design GUI
> in R.

Try `tkraise`:

library(tcltk)
w1 <- tktoplevel()
tkpack(ttkbutton(w1, text="w1", command=function() {
  tkraise(w2)
}))

w2 <- tktoplevel()
tkpack(ttkbutton(w2, text="w2", command=function() {
  tkraise(w1)
}))