How to change axis line color in xyplot function?

How to change axis line color in xyplot function?

liuzzz6
This post was updated on .
Hi all,

I tried and searched a lot to find a way of changing color of axis line in applying xyplot() function, but failed.
Take following code as example:

library(lattice)
par(col='white')
par(col.axis='white')
par(col.lab='white')
z = data.frame(x = 1:5)
xyplot(x~x, z)

The par(col.axis='white') has no effect on the result plot.
Is there any way to change the color of axis line?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Black

Re: How to change axis line color in xyplot function?

liuzzz6
By searching, i finally found the resolution.
We could set "par.settings = list( axis.line = list(col ='white') )" in xyplot function, then the axis border lines will be white.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,
Black