How to create session id

skchintha
Hi All,
I am using API call in my R code .That code has 1000 inputs and every inputs its login and logut as shown in code.

we need to make the individual calls to the API using the session id that was provided, and then doing a logout at the end.

How to create a session id and use that session id until all  API calls completes .

At present in my code we userid and pwd... need to use session id once it login and logout once all API call is done.

ibrary('RCurl')
library('xml2')
# Get API Username and password
login <- read.aes(filename="APICre.txt",keyFile="APICreKey.RData")$login
password <- read.aes(filename="APICre.txt",keyFile="APIKey.RData")$password
debug = TRUE
# input values
url <- "https://yahoo.com/v2_0/receiver/"