How to draw fancy image in R?

Manish Gupta
Hi,

I am working on reporting and need some fancy image instead of barplot, pie etc. Like Clock and Speedometer.  How can i draw myself in R?

Regards

Re: How to draw fancy image in R?

Michael Weylandt
On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 11:41 PM, Manish Gupta

> I am working on reporting and need some fancy image instead of barplot, pie
> etc. Like Clock and Speedometer.  How can i draw myself in R?

Well, I don't know, because I have no idea what you look like.... :-)

But you might want to look at the googleVis package.

Michael

> Regards

Re: How to draw fancy image in R?

Michael Sumner-2
fortune()

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:26 AM, R. Michael Weylandt
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 11:41 PM, Manish Gupta
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am working on reporting and need some fancy image instead of barplot, pie
>> etc. Like Clock and Speedometer.  How can i draw myself in R?
>
> Well, I don't know, because I have no idea what you look like.... :-)
>
> But you might want to look at the googleVis package.
>
> Michael
>

>> Regards
>>

>> --

Michael Sumner