How to export plot outputs as "gif"

mrzung
Hi, I really need to export plot image as "gif".
I know that other image forms are available with functions like png(), jpeg() etc.
However,

The reason that I only need the "gif" form is
                     "gimage" function in "gWidgetstcltk" library only works with "gif" or "pnm".
I want to load some plot images to "gwindow".

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Re: How to export plot outputs as "gif"

Michael Weylandt