How to open Dicom?

sanata5
Hello everyone. I have just started to use R..
I am trying to operate with dicom file format. I already installed oro.dicom but still can not open the file and its header...

> list.files("P:Desktop/Daten/TCM_extract/R_Files/Data/DICOM")
[1] "Exam 1"          "neck_bradon.dcm"
> neck <- readDICOM (neck_bradom)
Error in list.files(path) : object 'neck_bradom' not found
> neck <- readDICOM (neck_bradon)
Error in list.files(path) : object 'neck_bradon' not found
> neck <- readDICOM (neck_bradon.dcm)

Where the file *.dcm must be placed? Why programm did not see it? Thank you