How to rotate label in tcltk R

Zehao Xu
Dear sir (ma'am)

I just start the tcltk in R. I face a problem, how to rotate the labels in tcltk? I post the example on https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51825771/how-to-rotate-labels-in-tcltk.

Thank you

Z Xu

Re: How to rotate label in tcltk R

Peter Dalgaard-2
I don't think labels as such can be rotated. Newer versions of Tk allows rotation in canvases but this was implemented some years after the tcltk package was developed, so some assembly may be required. If you can extrapolate from Python, there may be some relevant ideas in this post:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38008389/is-it-possible-to-have-a-vertical-oriented-button-in-tkinter

> On 17 Aug 2018, at 23:32 , Zehao Xu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear sir (ma'am)
>
> I just start the tcltk in R. I face a problem, how to rotate the labels in tcltk? I post the example on https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51825771/how-to-rotate-labels-in-tcltk.
>

> Thank you
>
> Z Xu