I can't open a .nc file with the "cdfcont" function of the clim.pact package

I can't open a .nc file with the "cdfcont" function of the clim.pact package

anne-laure
Hello,

I am new at using R.

I would like to use the following functions of the "clim.pact" package: ncdfcont and retrieve.nc

I have installed the package "clim.pact" in Rstudio.
I have downloaded the "ncdf pack" from unicar (including ncdump and ncgen).
The ncdf file I'm working on is called "essai2.nc"

Here is what I get, when I type the command ncinfo <- cdfcont("essai2.nc")

    ncinfo cdfcont.txt' renvoie un statut 1
    2: In min(nchar(str)) : aucun argument trouv√© pour min ; Inf est renvoy√©

I'm sorry it's in French!
If I try to translate:
Error in 1:nc: the argument has null length
Information message:
1: executing the command 'C:...' gives status 1
2: In min(nchar(str)) :no argument found for min ; Inf is sent back

Could someone please help me with this?

PS: I can open the document with the function open.ncdf of the ncdf package.

Regards