I wrote the document for extended usage of my pyramid package

I wrote the document for extended usage of my pyramid package

Minato Nakazawa
Dear R-users,

I have developed the package pyramid, which has been available from CRAN,
but there was little information about how to use it.

Recently I wrote the document for extended usage of pyramid package as

http://minato.sip21c.org/demography/makepyramid-en.html

Any comments are welcome.

I'm sorry if such announcement is not suitable for this list.
Best Wishes,
--
Minato Nakazawa <[hidden email]>
Professor, Division of Global Health, Department of Public Health,

Re: I wrote the document for extended usage of my pyramid package

Michael Dewey-3
Dear Minato

That is a nice idea, but why not make it a vignette of your package on
CRAN so it is immediately accessible to anyone using the package?

Michael

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html