Identifying attributes of specific foreach task on error.

Identifying attributes of specific foreach task on error.

Nevil Amos
I am running foreach to reclassify a large number of rasters.

I am getting the Error in { : task 1359 failed - "cannot open the
connection"

How do I get the attributes ( in this case files being read and written)
for that specific task?

It runs fine until that point presumably there is a problem with the input
or output file name, but I cannot determine which file it refers to.

cheers

Nevil Amos