Indexing Package

jpman
Hi, does anyone know where I can download the "indexing" package created by Jeff Ryan?  Thanks.

Re: Indexing Package

Patrick Burns-2
I suspect you are looking for 'xts'.

Available at all good CRAN mirrors.

Pat

On 28/04/2012 07:34, jpman wrote:

> Hi, does anyone know where I can download the "indexing" package created by
> Jeff Ryan?  Thanks.

Patrick Burns
[hidden email]
http://www.burns-stat.com
http://www.portfolioprobe.com/blog
twitter: @portfolioprobe

Re: Indexing Package

Joshua Ulrich
On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 1:34 AM, jpman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, does anyone know where I can download the "indexing" package created by
> Jeff Ryan?  Thanks.

R-forge:
http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/indexing/

Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com

R/Finance 2012: Applied Finance with R
www.RinFinance.com

Re: Indexing Package

jpman
Hi Joshua,
I clicked into your R-forge link, but the Build Status is "Failed to Build".  Do you know if there is another place I can download the package?  Thanks.

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Joshua Ulrich [via R] <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 1:34 AM, jpman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, does anyone know where I can download the "indexing" package created by
> Jeff Ryan?  Thanks.

R-forge:
http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/indexing/

Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com

R/Finance 2012: Applied Finance with R
www.RinFinance.com

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Indexing-Package-tp4594298p4594459.html
To unsubscribe from Indexing Package, click here.
NAML

Re: Indexing Package

braverock
R-Forge is where the code lives.  If you want to use bleeding-edge code,
you should probably sort out how to check it out and build the package
from source, rather than relying on R-Forge's notoriously finicky build
servers.  I recommend the R-Forge user's manual and 'Writing R
Extensions' for pointers.

On Sat, 2012-04-28 at 02:41 -0700, jpman wrote:

> Hi Joshua,
> I clicked into your R-forge link, but the Build Status is "Failed to
> Build".  Do you know if there is another place I can download the package?
> Thanks.
>
> On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Joshua Ulrich [via R] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 1:34 AM, jpman <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4594459&i=0>>
> > wrote:
> > > Hi, does anyone know where I can download the "indexing" package created
> > by
> > > Jeff Ryan?  Thanks.
> > >
> > R-forge:
> > http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/indexing/
> >
> > Best,
> > --
> > Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com
> >
> > R/Finance 2012: Applied Finance with R
> > www.RinFinance.com

> > -- Also note that this is not the r-help list where general R questions
> > should go.

> > .
> > NAML<
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Brian G. Peterson
http://braverock.com/brian/
Ph: 773-459-4973
IM: bgpbraverock

Re: Indexing Package

Joshua Ulrich
On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 4:41 AM, jpman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Joshua,
> I clicked into your R-forge link, but the Build Status is "Failed to
> Build".  Do you know if there is another place I can download the package?

"Failed to Build" means the R-forge build system couldn't build the
package.  This does not preclude you from checking out the source code
and building the package yourself.  R-forge != CRAN.  If you're using
code that is still in development, you really should make yourself
familiar with the package building/checking process.