Inquiry for R software Licensing.

Sachin Patil
Dear R Software Team,

We want to know about R software Licensing to procure it. Do you have R
software License version or any professional version?

Regards,

Sachin Patil

IT Executive

Vergo Pharma Research Pvt Ltd.

(Division - Vergo Clinicals)
Plot 24/1 D-1 Mologa de Orora, Corlim,

Tiswadi, Goa-403110 India,

Tel: +91 8326640555

Re: Inquiry for R software Licensing.

Patrick (Malone Quantitative)
There's only one version and it's free.

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 1:46 PM Sachin Patil
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear R Software Team,
>

> We want to know about R software Licensing to procure it. Do you have R
> software License version or any professional version?
>

> Regards,
>
> Sachin Patil
>
> IT Executive
>
> Vergo Pharma Research Pvt Ltd.
>
> (Division - Vergo Clinicals)
> Plot 24/1 D-1 Mologa de Orora, Corlim,
>
> Tiswadi, Goa-403110 India,
>
> Tel: +91 8326640555

Patrick S. Malone, Ph.D., Malone Quantitative
NEW Service Models: http://malonequantitative.com

He/Him/His

Re: Inquiry for R software Licensing.

Bert Gunter-2
... and details for downloading including worldwide repositories (i.e.
*mirrors*) can be found here:
https://cran.r-project.org/

sticking things into it."

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 10:56 AM Patrick (Malone Quantitative) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> There's only one version and it's free.
>
> On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 1:46 PM Sachin Patil
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Dear R Software Team,
> >

> > We want to know about R software Licensing to procure it. Do you have R
> > software License version or any professional version?
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Sachin Patil
> >
> > IT Executive
> >
> > Vergo Pharma Research Pvt Ltd.
> >
> > (Division - Vergo Clinicals)
> > Plot 24/1 D-1 Mologa de Orora, Corlim,
> >
> > Tiswadi, Goa-403110 India,
> >
> > Tel: +91 8326640555

> Patrick S. Malone, Ph.D., Malone Quantitative
> NEW Service Models: http://malonequantitative.com
>
> He/Him/His

Re: Inquiry for R software Licensing.

Stephen Ellison
> Patrick (Malone Quantitative)
> There's only one version and it's free.

You're forgetting Microsoft R, formerly Revolution R (https://mran.revolutionanalytics.com/download), which comes in open and enterprise flavours, both with multithreading and the latter with beefed up database access services (from the marketing fluff). I should say I've tried neither; the standard R download at R-project.org is fine for what I do.

S Ellison

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 1:46 PM Sachin Patil <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear R Software Team,
>

> We want to know about R software Licensing to procure it. Do you have
> R software License version or any professional version?
>

> Regards,
>
> Sachin Patil

Re: Inquiry for R software Licensing.

Ista Zahn
On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 6:20 PM Stephen Ellison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Patrick (Malone Quantitative)
> > There's only one version and it's free.
>
> You're forgetting Microsoft R, formerly Revolution R (https://mran.revolutionanalytics.com/download), which comes in open and enterprise flavours, both with multithreading and the latter with beefed up database access services (from the marketing fluff).

Is there actually an enterprise version? All I've ever seen is MRO,
which hasn't been updated from R 3.5.3.

--Ista