Installing R Studio onto Chromebook

Spencer Brackett
R users,

  I am trying to download R Studio onto my Chromebook for convenience but
exited out of the Linux terminal that had opened upon my turning on of
Linux(Beta) through my settings. Because of this I am unable to prompt the
same type of Linex terminal and can only enable a new one via ctrl alt t .
Running the same line of commands (as shown below) that I was following
before encountering my error w/ the first terminal is not working. In other
words, I am not longer able to automatically prompt the Linux terminal
(hostname 'penguin') through turning on Beta Linux directly via Settings.
Note:  the hostname for the new terminal that I have prompted is crosh> if
that effects anything.

Commands I was instructed to make after enabling Linux on my Chrome...

lsb_release
sudo apt search r-base | grep ^r-base (to download R)

-y gnupg2
—keyserver keys.gnupg.net —recv-key ‘ ‘
***where my terminal experienced some sort of error causing me to abandon
it***

Any pointers for how I may proceed or alternative tutorials that I may
follow?

Re: Installing R Studio onto Chromebook

Bert Gunter-2
RStudio is not R.You need to seek help at the RStudio user forum,not here.

sticking things into it."