Interfacing Python from R

Ralph Fehrer-2
Hi,

I need  to call python code from within R. So far, I have found

http://rpython.r-forge.r-project.org/        (which is not supported for
windows)

and

http://www.omegahat.org/RSPython/   (which  has not been maintained since
2005) .

Is there any R-package for python interfacing, that  works on windows and is
regularly maintained?

Kind regards,

Finn

Re: Interfacing Python from R

Bert Gunter
Search. (Not a new idea!)

(I googled on "Call python from R" and found at least one more package).

-- Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics
(650) 467-7374