Is there anyone who is familiar with PtProcess package?

Is there anyone who is familiar with PtProcess package?

Ferra
Hi all,

I am trying to use template function for spatial ETAS (not the simulation code, but the loglikelihood estimation) with some changes (in 3-D space and with different omori function). I changed the etas_normal0 function and the main code accordingly but still it doesn't give me the correct result. I'd like to know if there is anyone or any forum for PtProcess that can help me with finding the mistake in my code?

I really appreciate your help and time in advance,
Fera