Logo or text in a plot

Pedro páramo
Hi all,

I want to add an image on my plot or a text if not possible

getSymbols("APPL", from="2020-01-01")
getSymbols("QQQQ",from="2020-01-01")
library(grid)

ret <- na.omit(CalculateReturns(cbind(Cl(AAPL), Cl(QQQQ))))  # same as
Cl(AAPL)/lag(Cl(AAPL)) - 1)*100
chart.CumReturns(ret,wealth.index = FALSE, main = "Buy & Hold
performance",legend.loc = "topright")

I have seen some options on plot but here I am using chart.CumReturns and I
am not able to insert one image or "free text"

Can anyone guide me