Managing unix signal in R

neonira Arinoem
Hello

Just wondering what is the best way to manage unix signal in R?

Though I dug up the R documentation, I haven't found any single relevant
example.

I could wrap C/C++ unix signal management using RCPP of course.
Prior doing so, I wish to be sure that there exist no other available
alternative, already implemented and tested.

Let me know.

Best.
Neonira

Re: Managing unix signal in R

Simon Urbanek
What do you mean by "manage unix signal"? The main signals like INT, PIPE or SEGV are handled by R and are not exposed to the user code. What exactly do you intend to do?

Cheers,
Simon