Model after random forest

jpara3
Hi there,

I´m using random Forest package to create a random Forest:

model<-randomForest(A~.,data=mydata)

, and I use the varImpPlot(model) to see which are the most important variables, so I obtain that C, D and F are the most important ones, but...

How can I see the model, in which levels I must set up this variables C, D and F?

Thanks  for all
Guided Tours Basque Country Guided tours in the three capitals of the Basque Country: Bilbao, Vitoria-Gasteiz and San Sebastian, as well as in their provinces. Available languages. Travel planners for groups and design of tourist routes across the Basque Country.

Re: Model after random forest

jpara3
Is using a tree model a good idea?

Thanks