Monte carlo Simulation

Tolulope Adeagbo
Hello Everyone,

Please can anyone educate me on monte carlo simulation in R.

Thank you

Re: Monte carlo Simulation

Rui Barradas
Hello,

Inline.

Às 08:28 de 29/07/19, Tolulope Adeagbo escreveu:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Please can anyone educate me on monte carlo simulation in R.

Actually, no, we cannot. R-Help is for R code issues, not to teach
statistics. I must have a *specific* R code problem to ask.

I suggest you first learn Monte Carlo simulation and go through the many
examples that can be found on-line. Then come back with *code* that
doesn't work, or that doesn't do what you expect it to do, or a similar
problem.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas

> Thank you