Mothly Returns of Mutual funds

Atul Agarawal
Hi Everyone,

I am New to R. I would like to create Mutual fund Portfolio. Can someone
help me to understand from where I can download Monthly returns of Indian
MF.

Also pls share the process document for Portfolio Optimisation and which R
packages are required to achieve the above goal.

Regards,
Atul Agarawal

Re: Mothly Returns of Mutual funds

braverock
On Mon, 2019-08-05 at 05:17 +0530, Atul Agarawal wrote:
> I am New to R. I would like to create Mutual fund Portfolio. Can
> someone help me to understand from where I can download Monthly
> returns of Indian MF.

In the United States and most other places, I would consult with your
broker, or a service that sells that data.

> Also pls share the process document for Portfolio Optimisation and
> which R packages are required to achieve the above goal.

PortfolioAnalytics can do the optimization.  There is lots of
documentation in the package and elsewhere online.

--
Brian G. Peterson
ph: +1.773.459.4973