My R stopped working

Adeela Munawar
Hi,
I was downloading some shape files in R then I use the package lsmeans in R
but I received the message "R for winfows GUI front end has stopped working
" . What I have to do to overcome this problem

Re: My R stopped working

Bert Gunter
restart R.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics
(650) 467-7374

is certainly not wisdom."
Clifford Stoll

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 2:11 AM, adeela uaf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I was downloading some shape files in R then I use the package lsmeans in R
> but I received the message "R for winfows GUI front end has stopped working
> " . What I have to do to overcome this problem

Re: My R stopped working

Jeff Newmiller
You could use a search engine to find other people's solutions to this problem. Or you could just try again.

Unfortunately, if you want help here, your explanation is simply too brief. The normal expectation here is that you provide a reproducible example. Since R works by accepting text commands, that means give us the sequence of commands you used starting from a freshly opened R session that lead to the problem. Also give us an abbreviated amount of data to work with. Please post using plain text email, since the HTML you used to post this question usually messes up the R code by the time it gets to us.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing