NIR spectra analysis using Caret package

NIR spectra analysis using Caret package

R help mailing list-2
Dear R members,
I would like to know the complete analysis of NIR spectra analysis and prediction of wheat grain quality, using Caret, PLS R packages.
with best regardsManoj Oak
If you judge people, you have no time to love them. -- Mother Teresa

Manoj D Oak Ph. D.
Scientist
Genetics Department
Plant Science Division
Agharkar Research Institute
Agarkar Road
Pune 411 004
INDIA
Phone +91-20-25325095 (Off)orcid.org/0000-0002-4073-5306
E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: NIR spectra analysis using Caret package

Bert Gunter-2
This post does not meet the standards for posting on this list. Read and
follow the posting guide (linked below) to learn how to post properly on
this list.

sticking things into it."