NOAA .grp2 files

Philip
Neglected to mention in the previous email that I’m using the rNOMADS package and the FReadGrib function.

Philip

Re: NOAA .grp2 files

Bert Gunter-2
If you don't get an answer here, try posting on the r-sig-geo list, where
folks with the expertise you seek are more likely to hang out.

sticking things into it."