Need help using lattice

David Parkhurst
I have a dataframe comprising a vector of E. coli concentrations, a vector of months when the samples were taken, and a vector of sampled sites.  I�d like to produce a lattice with sites along the horizontal axis, and months on the vertical.  Each site-month box would then contain concentrations ranging along its x axis.

I think this would use dotchart (or possibly stripchart) in the lattice.  I�ve been reading the lattice and xyplot documents and I�m overwhelmed.  I�d appreciate help in how to write the call.

David

Re: Need help using lattice

PIKAL Petr
Hi

Please do not use HTML formating.
Please provide some toy data if you want to get reasonable help.

You could also look at ggplot package, e.g.

https://ggplot2.tidyverse.org/reference/facet_grid.html

Cheers
Petr

Re: Need help using lattice

John Kane-3
 http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 at 03:11, PIKAL Petr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Please do not use HTML formating.
> Please provide some toy data if you want to get reasonable help.
>
> You could also look at ggplot package, e.g.
>
> https://ggplot2.tidyverse.org/reference/facet_grid.html
>
> Cheers
> Petr

John Kane