New Cran Task View: ExperimentalDesign

Ulrike Grömping-2
Dear UseRs,

the new Task View "ExperimentalDesign" (Title: Design of Experiments (DoE) &
Analysis of Experimental Data) has just been uploaded to CRAN. It covers
packages that have functionalities for designing experiments or specific tools
for analyzing data from designed experiments. I hope that it will be useful
and will become more useful over time with a growing range of functionality in
R in this area.

Regards, Ulrike

 ******************************
 Prof. Dr. Ulrike Grömping
 Fachbereich II
 TFH Berlin
 Luxemburger Str. 10
 13353 Berlin
 Tel.: +49 (0)30 4504 5127
 Fax.: +49 (0)30 4504 66 5127
 mail: [hidden email]
 www: www.tfh-berlin.de/~groemp/

Re: New Cran Task View: ExperimentalDesign

hadley wickham
And the url is:
http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Views/ExperimentalDesign.html

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/

Re: New Cran Task View: ExperimentalDesign

Ulrike Grömping-2
Thanks, Hadley!
Regards, Ulrike

------- End of Original Message -------