Onequestion

bridog

Dear Mr. or Ms.,

I used the R-software to run the zero-inflatoin negative binomial model, but I could not get the results. And the error message is "solve.default(as.matrix(fit$gaussian)) ". In the model, I introduced 3 dummy variables. I do not know the reasons fully.

I will be very appreciate if you can help me. Thank you.

Best regards,

Sincerely,
Xiongqing Zhang

Re: Onequestion

Ben Bolker
Xiongqing Zhang <xqzhang85 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Dear Mr. or Ms.,
>
> I used the R-software to run the zero-inflatoin negative binomial model, but I
could not get the results.
> And the error message is "solve.default(as.matrix(fit$gaussian)) ". In the
model, I introduced 3 dummy
> variables. I do not know the reasons fully.

  We can't possibly help if you don't tell us specifically what you did.
Please read the posting guide!  Tell us what packages you are using,
show us your data (or make up a small data set that shows the same
problem), and show us what commands you tried. "Reproducible example"
is the key.

  Ben Bolker