PCA bibplot

jacksonmrodrigues@gmail.com
Hi everybody,

I am using vegan package.
I have a matrix with 72 plant species, however most of them are irrelevant
or not very important. When they are displayed together my plot is
cluttered.So I want to constrain my biplot showing only species A B C D.
How can I write the right code?

I am trying the following code.

mydata.pca<-rda(mydata)
biplot(mydata.pca, scaling=-3)

best,

Jackson

Re: PCA bibplot

Rich Shepard
On Sun, 18 Jan 2015, Jackson Rodrigues wrote:

> I have a matrix with 72 plant species, however most of them are irrelevant
> or not very important. When they are displayed together my plot is
> cluttered.So I want to constrain my biplot showing only species A B C D.
> How can I write the right code?

Jackson,

   Have you tried subsetting the 72-plant data frame to create one with only
plants A, B, C, and D? Perhaps not sophisticated or elegant, but it will
work.

Rich