PLSA Algorithm in R

Rahul Jain
Hello everyone,

Newbie here (both in terms of R, and in my knowledge of statistics). I need to run LDA and PLSA on a set of data that I have. While I have managed to find a package for LDA, I have not been able to find anything for PLSA. There is a package for LSA, but I am not sure whether I can use the same for PLSA as well. I am currently trying to see whether that is possible (reading up on PLSA and LSA to better understand the differences and similarities). Meanwhile, I am posting this here in the hope that someone out there could help me out.

So if there is anyone who knows how to implement PLSA in R, please help me out.

Thanks
Rahul