PROC logistic output

Kumar_Manglam
Hi all,

I am using R to build logistic regression model. Nut my clients want output just as similar as given by proc logistic in SAS. I am not much familiar with R. But Proc logistic used to give vary long output. But glm does not give that much output. I am using summary function for viewing model.

I want to know if there is any package in R, using which I can get all the output of logistic regression model in R, as in Proc logistic in SAS.

Regards,
Kumar Manglam