Package 'effects' plotting allEffects question

Package 'effects' plotting allEffects question

Nwinters
Is there a way to plot just the response function for one variable, instead of every variable on the same plot?

my model has 13 variables and the plot produces a graph for each of these on the same plot, which is useless.

Re: Package 'effects' plotting allEffects question

Ista Zahn
See ?Effect
On Jun 6, 2014 9:38 PM, "Nwinters" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a way to plot just the response function for one variable, instead
> of every variable on the same plot?
>
> my model has 13 variables and the plot produces a graph for each of these
> on
> the same plot, which is useless.

Re: Package 'effects' plotting allEffects question

Michael Friendly
just use
plot(Effect("myvar", mymodel))

On 6/6/2014 11:28 AM, Nwinters wrote:

> Is there a way to plot just the response function for one variable, instead
> of every variable on the same plot?
>
> my model has 13 variables and the plot produces a graph for each of these on
> the same plot, which is useless.

Michael Friendly     Email: friendly AT yorku DOT ca
Professor, Psychology Dept. & Chair, Quantitative Methods
York University      Voice: 416 736-2100 x66249 Fax: 416 736-5814
4700 Keele Street    Web:   http://www.datavis.ca
Toronto, ONT  M3J 1P3 CANADA